blog profile links credits
My blog's first award

Hello there! I got my first award called ' Too cute to be true award ' yes, susan gave me, so thanks a lot.


2nd cause i'm out of routine. Yesterday i went to play volleyball with some friends, was just YEAY!
Well, you guys know already that i'm the most lazy person in the world, sooo i was too lazy to post here,  but i did reply everyone who leave me a tag (:
Kisses Love y'all <3
Posted by Danni sábado, 20 de novembro de 2010 11:33 with 0 notes | leave a cmmt


Danniele

Hello there! She's Danniele Pontes, call her Danni. A 18 years old girl living/from Brazil. She loves her family and GOD is everything in her life. She likes to believe she's a musician and loves photography.




Tagboard


Giveaways


Let's be affiliates


Support
Top  blogs
Archive
Bored and Upset ♥ Just an ordinary day ♥ Resumed the blog ♥


Older Posts Newer Posts