blog profile links credits
Bored and Upset

My eyes are sore...  BUT, I won't give up before I finish what i'd started!
You know, why exist in the world people so boring like my brother? I'd like to know. He does everything to get me angry, indeed. He's too unfair to me, i'm really upset and my head is aching very much.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Well, lately i've done anything but stand up here, and monday I have no classes, probably i'll spend all my hours on computer, i gotta stoooop HELP *0*.

So, i'm leaving here a little text for you guys to think over it


Maybe I’d said too much. Words had never been able to fill up the distance between human hearts. Words had never been able to fill up the space in a lonely heart. Words had been used as tools of defense, tools of assault, tools of persuasion, tools of sympathy and some as tools of tales. Lately, I had seen too much of the face of a word can be as a blade. Sometimes it can be an arrow, sometimes a sword. Then it turned into a war of words where no one wins. It does best by wounding hearts and instilling despair and sorrow into a person.

Words tend to grow. They will start to have their own mind in ways that you’d never expected. Don’t be startled when one day, words came out of your mouth when you had never wanted it to be heard. Never lower down your guard, as words evolve on their own easily, into words of malice and hatred. Hearts grow with your words, and it might change you to someone you do not know.
So, let’s just keep quiet. Lend a little more silence to this world.
from here. Love y'all <3
Posted by Danni sábado, 13 de novembro de 2010 18:05 with 0 notes | leave a cmmt


Danniele

Hello there! She's Danniele Pontes, call her Danni. A 18 years old girl living/from Brazil. She loves her family and GOD is everything in her life. She likes to believe she's a musician and loves photography.




Tagboard


Giveaways


Let's be affiliates


Support
Top  blogs
Archive
Just an ordinary day ♥ Resumed the blog ♥


Older Posts Newer Posts