blog profile links credits
Resumed the blog

Well, good morning :)
First of all, I cleaned up all the posts, resumed the blog and started all over again.
Here goes a brief explanation why I resumed the blog.
I was sick with my blog... I wasn't glad with it, i was feeling restless about everything. So, that's why i'm restating. That's why i've decided that i was resuming this blog..... Ok?

blablablablabla,

I don't have much to say. BUT WHY? In order to answer your question why don't we just make a short review of my 'interesting' life, shall we? Let's see then.
Well, lately i've done anything but go to school then come back home. NO SOCIAL LIFE. Yesterday I stayed up late helping my friend with her awesome blog. She's a very awesome girl owning an awesome blog. And......... today I woke up late, as always. My awesome mom made me clean my room. It was a 'awesomely' messy and I was feeling really, really, really bad. Interesting, uh?


That is what I have done  lately, with my life.... absolutly nothing. I love my awesome and SUPER interesting life! What more do I need? *sigh*

Kisses&Hugs. Love y'all <3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Posted by Danni quinta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2010 06:57 with 0 notes | leave a cmmt


Danniele

Hello there! She's Danniele Pontes, call her Danni. A 18 years old girl living/from Brazil. She loves her family and GOD is everything in her life. She likes to believe she's a musician and loves photography.




Tagboard


Giveaways


Let's be affiliates


Support
Top  blogs
Archive



Older Posts Newer Posts