blog profile links credits
Just an ordinary day

Hey sweeties, a very short post today. Promise!
Just arrived from school. It was a comfortable cold weather. I feel extremely lazy, awesome and feel an unaccountable desire to write about how is my day so far. Mom gave me extra money today, therefore i love her. Just kidding, i love her, but not just for that. Today I should've gone to essay of choir, I LOVE TO SING, but i just can't cause my dad is on a business trip and i'm pretty far, uurrg. ;_;


**********************************

Anyways, Apologies for the lack of update. I was lazy and living a hectic life these past few days to post anything here, but i'm back.
I was thinking about my trip to Peru  [31.12.2010 my birthday] I hope it will be a very good experience. Extremely excited. YAY!

Countdown: 40 days remaining.


It's been a very long time since i saw my baby boy for the last time. He is in the driving school this whole week, thereafter he will be a licensed driver (finger crossed). I miss him so baaaad :/ last talk he told me awesome and lovely things, he's being overly affectionate, i love him <3
Kisses&Hugs. Love y'all <3
Posted by Danni quinta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2010 15:58 with 0 notes | leave a cmmt


Danniele

Hello there! She's Danniele Pontes, call her Danni. A 18 years old girl living/from Brazil. She loves her family and GOD is everything in her life. She likes to believe she's a musician and loves photography.




Tagboard


Giveaways


Let's be affiliates


Support
Top  blogs
Archive
Resumed the blog ♥


Older Posts Newer Posts